TOOL & DIE MAKER
30 minutes from London, ON
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who produces high pressure aluminum die cast components to support the transportation sector. They are currently searching for an experienced Tool & Die Maker, who will report directly into the Maintenance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing preventative maintenance and support for production tooling and dies.
This opportunity is located 30 minutes outside of London and offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits + profit sharing + voluntary overtime!
- Maintain cast and trim tools in good operating condition
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all tools
- De-soldering of cast tools and breakdown repairs
- Tig welding repairs to dies as required.
- Prepare and maintain records of changes to tooling and preventative maintenance on the tools
- Certificate of Qualification, Certificate of Apprenticeship as a Tool & Die Maker, Mold Maker or General Machinist
- Mold or Cast Die experience in aluminum, magnesium, plastics or other related field
- Ability to troubleshoot all aspects of cast and trim tools
- Knowledge and upkeep of applicable government codes, rules, and regulations
- Able to operate ID/OD grinder, lathe, radial arm drill and milling machine
- Experience operating hand, bench and portable power tools, jigs, fixtures, and precision measuring equipment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 519-719-2727 for more information. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.