Project Coordinator (Construction)
West of London
Our client has been manufacturing concrete products since 1984 and provides state-of-the-art solutions to their construction clients across the globe. They are currently looking to add a PROJECT COORDINATOR to their team at their facility located approximately 40 minutes west of London. The successful candidate will work closely with engineering, sales and production departments to ensure the effective coordination of all projects. This company has experienced tremendous growth and are working on leading edge, exciting projects that would provide some amazing experience for someone looking to excel and thrive in this field
This opportunity offers a competitive salary + benefits + stable company + great team environment!
- Organize any related files pertaining to all controlled documents.
- Maintain documentation related to current, ongoing and future projects.
- Review project documentation and specifications.
- Organize and file NCR’s, RFI’s.
- Procurement and inventory management.
- Maintain production schedule.
- Internal follow-ups and accountability.
- Provides support to the sales team globally.
- Runs reports as requested from various executives and departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Plan all necessary travel arrangements.
- Promotes continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education, ideally related to Civil Engineering Technology.
- Previous project coordination experience, ideally within the construction industry.
- Proficient with contract documents, industry standards and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and collaboration skills.
- High attention to detail, planning and delivery.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.