MILLWRIGHT (Short commute east of London)
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of quality metal components with a diversified client base across the Defence, Oil and Gas and Mining industries, not just the Automotive sector. They are currently searching for an experienced Millwright to join their maintenance team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes east of London. The successful individual will be responsible for performing mechanical maintenance on machinery, installing, dismantling and moving machinery and heavy equipment within a busy manufacturing environment.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits!
- Identify and diagnose mechanical problems and provide quick and effective solutions.
- Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve and troubleshoot various types of equipment in a manufacturing setting.
- Dismantle, assemble/install and move machinery.
- Inspect, examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Conduct PM programs according to company standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Recommend solutions to routine and unique equipment problems.
- Responsible for equipment changeover, set-up, take down and relocation.
- Respond to equipment problems in a timely and customer-oriented manner.
- Must be a licensed Millwright – 433A with plant maintenance experience.
- Experience with CNC Machines, Lathes, Gearboxes, Heat Treat Equipment and Robotics is beneficial.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities.
- Proficient operating lift trucks, hoists and using power tools during installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work a 3-shift rotation and comfortable working at heights occasionally.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-719-2727 for more information. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career