Maintenance Planner (30 minutes from London)
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for an experienced MAINTENANCE PLANNER to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes from London. The successful individual will be responsible for planning, coordination, support and control of maintenance work orders and spare parts. As well they will ensure manufacturing equipment is maintained at optimal uptime level so that all production needs are met.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive salary + benefits + pension + profit sharing!
- Prepare work packages for every planned maintenance activity inclusive of repetitive maintenance.
- Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities and maintain planned spare parts stock levels.
- Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance to enhance equipment and plant efficiencies.
- Help develop and adjust maintenance department KPl’s as required.
- Owns work order implementation and compliance in SAP.
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance/value streams.
- Collect drawings, manuals and other documents to assist contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications.
- Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
- Coordinate plant shutdowns to attain all essential schedules.
- Support department’s compliance with Lean Manufacturing goals and objectives as required.
- Assist engineering to provide spare parts preparation and PM Lists for new equipment.
- Provide technical assistance for supporting entire on-site maintenance activities.
- Support proactively all H&S procedures and policies.
- Post-secondary education combined with previous experience in a related role.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Highly effective at planning, scheduling and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with a variety of computer programs, especially MS Excel.
- Access to reliable transportation as this company is located 30 minutes north of London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.