Human Resources Coordinator (30 minutes outside of London)
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for an experienced HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes from London. The successful individual will be responsible for coordinating all human resources activities within this manufacturing facility.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive salary + benefits + pension + profit sharing!
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, terminations, leave of absences, hires, rehires, etc.) with both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Support the Human Resources Manager in regards to inquiries, requests and complaints related to Employment Standards, Occupational Health & Safety, Workers Compensation Board, Human Rights and others.
- Support payroll and time attendance processes.
- Administer and ensure compliance of all HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with administration of compensation and benefits.
- Support, and assist with performance management processes.
- Maintain the human resource information system (ADP) and employee database.
- Support administration of orientation for new employees and process new hire paperwork including data entry into HRIS system and file management.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements.
Training and Development
- Arrange orientations for new employees and process new hire paperwork including data entry into HRIS system and file management
- Identify, coordinate and book training, as well as maintain training databases, and completion of training reports.
- Enhance leadership training to help improve communication, conflict resolution, and employment engagement.
- Provide ongoing coaching and resources to managers and employees with respect to career development, compensation, staffing initiatives, and performance management and employee relations.
- Develop and implement training initiatives on an ongoing basis.
Health and Safety
- Support offices with Disability Management, including proper administration and communication with offices and employees.
- Assist with coordinating medical and other employee benefits administration.
- Assist with maintenance of Workers Compensation Board (WCB) related information, including clearance certificates, as well as employee injury/illness reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all WCB Act(s) requirements and assist in return to work planning.
- Ensure compliance with all safety training requirements, and support coordinating and scheduling of training courses.
- Coordinate full cycle recruitment activities: Post and advertise job openings, maintain resume and applicant profile database, screen resumes and employment applications, set up and facilitate interviews, verify applicant references, certification, licenses and educational credentials, administered background, prepare offer, and acknowledgement letters.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of job descriptions, and career path structures within the organization.
- Foster beneficial relationships with employment agencies and educational institutions.
- Work with the Human Resources Manager to develop and execute recruitment and retention strategies.
- Complete special projects and any other duties as assigned.
- Related post-secondary education with previous experience in a Human Resources administration role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with a variety of computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and capable of learning new systems and software quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Adaptable and positive attitude. Jumping in and assisting during busy times comes as second nature to you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.