Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive sector. They are currently searching for a licensed ELECTRICIAN (3rd/4th YEAR APPRENTICES WILL BE CONSIDERED) to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes north of London. Ideally candidates will have 442A or 309A but consideration will be given to senior apprentices with industrial maintenance experience. This position will be responsible for preventive and ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
This company offers a great team environment, competitive salary, plus benefits, plus pension!
Perks & Benefits:
- Very secure global company, similar to the automotive company but without as many ups and downs.
- Competitive hourly rate with wages reviewed annually.
- Comprehensive health benefits plan which includes dental, health care, prescriptions, vision and all PPE are supplied.
- Company supported pension through RRSP contributions.
- Voluntary over-time – not mandatory!
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all equipment according to schedule.
- Execute electrical repairs according to specifications and verbal direction.
- Implement improvements and / or modifications to existing equipment.
- Identify and perform corrective maintenance that could solve potential downtime.
- Perform PLC installations, integration, improvements, modifications and start-ups for the production line as well as trouble shoot PLC, drives and controls.
- Comply with company safety rules and OHSA regulations
- Ideally a licensed Electrician, but consideration will be given to senior apprentices with industrial maintenance experience.
- Experienced with PLC and familiar with material handling systems, conveyor systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems and industrial automation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read electrical prints and OEM documentation.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough understanding of Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work a 2 shift rotation (days & afternoons).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-719-2727 with any questions. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.