Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive sector. They are currently searching for a CNC OPERATORS to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes north of London. The successful individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of CNC Machines.
Perks & Benefits:
- Very secure global company, similar to the automotive company but without as many ups and downs.
- Competitive hourly rate with wages reviewed annually.
- Comprehensive health benefits plan which includes dental, health care, prescriptions, vision and all PPE are supplied.
- Company supported pension through RRSP contributions.
- Voluntary over-time – not mandatory!
- Previous CNC machine experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Committed to working three rotating shifts.
- Access to reliable transportation as this company is located 30 minutes north of London.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.