Our client, a large and reputable London based law firm (with an office in Toronto), is currently searching for an experienced ACCOUNTING MANAGER to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all financial and accounting functions with some responsibility with payroll and benefit administration. The successful candidate will enjoy a professional and bustling work environment, competitive salary plus an excellent benefit package.
- Maintenance and updating of general ledger.
- Payroll, monthly HST reconciliation and reporting.
- Quarterly reconciliation and remittance of Law Society levy fees.
- Reporting of trust account activity annually to the Law Society.
- Reconciliation, production and analysis of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets, financial statements and T2 reports for 2 related corporate entities.
- Administration of employee benefits programs including health, dental and long-term disability.
- Negotiation of insurance policies with respect to property and liability coverage, crime insurance, professional liability and cybercrime insurance
- Post-secondary education relating to accounting and finance. Having a designation would be an asset but it is not mandatory.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 years senior level accounting experience.
- Proficient with a variety of computer and accounting programs, preferably with knowledge of the ProLaw accounting program.
- Exceptional attention to detail and superior organizational capabilities.
- You are adaptable, flexible and can excel in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.