TOOL & DIE MAKER
30 minutes from London, ON
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not just the automotive industry. They are currently expanding to include a new facility and are searching for an experienced Tool & Die Maker to join their team. This opportunity is located 30 minutes outside of London and offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits + profit sharing!
- Must be a licensed Tool & Die Maker.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities and excellent proficiency with CNCs.
- Experience using tools specific to their trade.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to mainly work day shift but have the flexibility to assist on other shifts when needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 519-719-2727 for more information. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career