SERVICE MANAGER (MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY – LASER TECHNOLOGY)
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies when it comes to machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing. Taking manufacturing technology to the next level has always been their mission and they are poised for continued growth. On their behalf we are currently searching for a Service Manager to join their Mississauga team. This role will be responsible for the effective coordination and leadership of the In-House and Field Service Engineers. The successful candidate will have excellent technical and mechanical ability with the openness to roll up their sleeves and lead by example.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and support a team of In-House and Field Service Engineers.
- Effectively strategize, plan and schedule appropriate service team members to incoming maintenance and repair requests.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and roll-out any new developments or updates to team.
- Develop and coordinate proper processes to ensure effective service is provided by in-house and field service team members.
- Promote and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for escalating and managing difficult cases through to completion.
- Enlist and utilize all available solutions to ensure repair of customer’s machines.
- Ensure service team receives adequate training to properly support the repair of machines.
- Post-secondary education or training relating to the industrial manufacturing sector. Ideally this could be engineering, manufacturing technology, robotics, automation or skilled trades (Electrician, Millwright, Tool & Die, Machinist, etc.).
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with exposure to laser technology or automation.
- Exceptional leadership, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude and abilities.
- Ability to travel internationally for training purposes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment Inc. is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.