Our client is a global leader whose award-winning medical devices are marketed in over 100 countries worldwide. They are currently searching for an experienced Sr. Network & Security Administrator to join their team of professionals for a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate will help maintain and drive the provision of an efficient and secure IT infrastructure. This exciting opportunity offers a very competitive salary and an excellent working environment within a large and well-respected company.
- Assist in the management of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- Set, develop and document standards for all hardware purchases and operating systems.
- Manage the Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange enterprise solutions.
- Ensure testing and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery Plan is completed regularly.
- Develop, set and document security policies and procedures and ensure all security standards are met.
- Assist in the management of the firewall, antivirus, antispyware logs and reports.
- Provide project management support as it relates to IT hardware projects.
- Post-secondary education related to networking (Computer Science, Information Technology).
- MCSE designation with previous experience supporting users in Microsoft Active Delivery environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Thrive and excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Valid passport and the ability to travel internationally
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.