SALES MANAGER (After-Sales & Service)
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies when it comes to machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing. Taking manufacturing technology to the next level has always been their mission and they are poised for continued growth. On their behalf we are currently searching for a Sales Manager to join their Mississauga team. The successful candidate will drive the success of their “After-Sales” product and “Service” offerings by leading and mentoring an existing team as well as building upon current processes and practices. This exciting role reports into the Managing Director and offers a very competitive salary, collaborative company culture, excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a leading, global organization!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and support a team of Insides Account Representatives and Inventory & Logistics Specialists.
- Ensure efficient and customer-oriented sales, service and return processes by consistently measuring efficiency and making enhancements where necessary.
- Promote and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for escalating and managing difficult cases through to completion.
- Effectively strategize, plan and achieve budgetary and departmental sales and service goals.
- Post-secondary education coupled with previous experience in a sales, business development, marketing, customer focused and/or leadership role. Ideally you will have had exposure to the manufacturing industry but that is not a deal breaker.
- Highly skilled with reviewing, enhancing and developing effective processes and best practices.
- Exceptional leadership, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment Inc. is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.