QUALITY INSPECTORS – 30 minutes from London, ON
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for QUALITY INSPECTORS to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes north of London. The main function of the Quality Inspector is to support production through measurement, analysis and reporting of results per control plan requirements. This will include operation of CMM’s (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine), laser measurement devices, Industrial X-Ray equipment, Spectrometers, and manual gauges.
$18.00-$22.00 per hour (depending on experience) + shift premium + a stable company + great team environment + benefits + profit sharing!
- Operate Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM’s), laser measurement devices, industrial x-ray equipment, spectrometers, and manual gauges in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure production parts are measured in accordance with control plan requirements using the correct equipment at the correct frequency.
- Review reports from various inspection sources to determine conformity status of product.
- Report product conformity status to production in a concise, efficient and direct manner.
- Take appropriate action per control plan reaction plan in cases where non-conforming material is identified.
- Contribute to a culture of quality through continuous improvement suggesting improvement opportunities when possible.
- Support sample, calibration and trial inspection runs as required.
- Visually inspect product as required.
- Provide assistance in decision making with respect to product quality.
- Ideally you will have previous working experience in a quality inspection role.
- Previous experience operating a CMM is a definite asset.
- Able to follow instructions and prioritize daily tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Available to work 3 rotating shifts.
- Access to reliable transportation as this location is not on a bus route.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career