Our client is a global leader whose award-winning medical devices are marketed in over 100 countries worldwide. They are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate will plan, budget and oversee all aspects of active projects. This exciting opportunity offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and are well documented.
- Develop project scope and objectives as well as ensure feasibility.
- Measure project performance, perform risk management and effectively manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal customers and vendors.
- Post-secondary education (Computer Science, Information Technology).
- Ideally you will have achieved or are working towards a project management designation.
- Previous experience in project coordination/project management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Thrive and excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Valid passport and the ability to travel internationally
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.