Our client is a global leader whose award-winning medical devices are marketed in over 100 countries worldwide. They are currently searching for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Payroll & Benefits team and deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers as it relates to the administration of payroll, benefits and HRIS system. This exciting opportunity offers a very competitive salary, benefits, pension and an excellent working environment within a large and well-respected company.
- Administer and process payroll for assigned group of companies.
- Maintain payroll related data files including electronic files in the HRIS system.
- Ensure time records are updated and issued to all applicable employees.
- Ensure accurate e-ROEs files are uploaded to appropriate areas.
- Ensure current employee information is provided to benefit provider in a timely manner.
- Process employee pension contributions in the HRIS system.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline.
- Completed or pursuing the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certificate.
- Previous experience in administering payroll and benefits.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Thrive and excel in a collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.