IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Our client, a leading IT solutions provider, is searching for an experienced IT Support Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining our customer’s computing environment by providing on-site, remote, and software support; identifying system improvements; installing and configuring systems; monitoring system performance. networks/systems. This exciting opportunity offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary, and opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take phone calls and document tickets in Connectwise.
- Connect to client systems remotely, troubleshoot Windows 7, 8, 10 issues.
- Virus scanning and remediation of virus situations.
- Email troubleshooting, Network troubleshooting, Internet troubleshooting.
- On-site client and remote support for keystone clients
- Maintain professionalism and have an excellent outgoing attitude at all times
- 1+ years of experience providing professional and courteous customer support.
- Experience with Microsoft, network-vendor licensing and software acquisition.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008-2016 and related Enterprise applications (Exchange, anti-spam, anti-virus, etc.).
- Hands on experience troubleshooting Windows operating systems.
- Hands on experience with network security devices and protocols configuration and support.
- Hands on experience with fundamental network protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN design, etc.).
- Hands on experience with server peripheral hardware (UPS, backup drives, KVM/vKVM, etc.).
- Experience with Cloud solutions like Office 365; Monitoring platforms like N-Able is an asset.
- Experience working with Windows 7, 8, 10 operating systems. How to troubleshoot, use control panel, add/remove programs, troubleshooting Windows Updates.
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft domain applications: Active Directory, Users and Computers, Exchange.
- Email and Office 365 support.
- Experience troubleshooting networks is an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.