On behalf of our client, a successful non-automotive manufacturer located in Ingersoll, we are searching for a permanent Electrician to join their unionized maintenance team. Ideal candidates will have their 442A and previous industrial maintenance experience. All positions will be responsible for preventive and ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary + shift premiums + benefits + pension!
- Maintain and inspect mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Identify electrical problems, systematically isolate and make recommendations to correct problem or to obtain optimal performance of equipment.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and code specification to determine layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Trouble shooting and repair to system problems.
- Troubleshoot robotic and control logics and make the necessary adjustments to the programs.
- Must be a licensed Industrial Electrician (442A).
- Experience with CNC machines and Robotics in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 519-719-2727 with any questions. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career