HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Our client has been a leader in their industry for over 25 years! Due to their continued growth, our client is searching for a dedicated professional to manage their newly created Human Resources department and oversee the production/operational areas as it relates to human capital, process development and implementation. This is a unique and rewarding opportunity that offers a blend of Human Resources and Operations Management.
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs across the organization.
- Leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Manage compensation, benefits, professional development and wellness programs.
- Key point of contact for management of Health & Safety programs and related legislative requirements.
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration.
Production & Operations
- Oversee all production and operational supervisors and provide guidance on the effective scheduling of employee resources in relation to production goals and targets.
- Regularly review standard operating procedures and implement improvements based on needs of company and their customers.
- Monitor and guide supervisors on product and service quality, production schedule improvement, budgets and procurement.
- College Diploma or University degree, ideally related to Human Resources.
- CHRP or CHRL designation would be a definite asset.
- Previous experience in an HR role, preferably within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong practical knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Superior computer skills with MS Office products, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent documentation, interview and diplomacy skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.