Human Resources & Operations Leader
Our client is an established and reputable boutique financial services firm who specializes in financial planning, investment management, group benefits and estate planning for families and business owners. Their clientele values quality independent professional advice delivered by their specialists working within a team environment. They demand confidentiality, accuracy and integrity in all of their interactions. Our client recognizes that their Operations team is key to their ability to serve their clientele’s high standards and have created a vital new position that will lead the people and processes in their business. This role will appeal to a person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, who fundamentally seeks to achieve quality results through a highly engaged team and has a keen eye to process efficiency. On their behalf, we are actively looking for the right person to step into this role and proactively become an integral part of their vision of growth.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the primary focus of this role is to lead the people and processes in the business. Key accountabilities include:
- Build highly engaged team culture and manage all matters relating to Human Resources.
- Proactively develop a highly engaged culture of ideation and accountability in alignment with firm’s strategy.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, manage and exit staff on Operations team.
- Coordinate onboarding and development of Advisors and Associates.
- Support staff in adapting new processes and compliance requirements.
- Conduct performance reviews and salary negotiations, with support of management team.
- Manage efficient and effective workflow of operations team.
- Amalgamate standard processes across the firm and ensure they are followed consistently, and with excellence.
- Manage client ready environment and Client Experience Program.
- Support Director of Operations as required.
Qualifications and competencies:
The successful candidate is a proactive self-manager with the confidence and ability to connect with and influence people. You are a quick learner, a doer by nature and will consistently demonstrate:
- Natural competency in rapport and relationship building to achieve results.
- Curiosity, discretion and a proactive approach to implementing solutions.
- Enthusiasm for finding the optimum way to ensure process efficiency and compliance.
- Deftness in managing a large variety of activities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented environment.
- A natural preference for executing, tracking and following through on accountabilities.
- Post-secondary education and ongoing professional development relating to Human Resources.
- Previous relevant work experience in a leadership role where core functions related to Human Resources and/or Operations leadership.
- Ideally your experience will have been in financial services, individual and Group insurance or a similar process-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated track record of success leading an Operations team and providing an engaging culture for them to thrive and deliver results.
- Strong aptitude for using business technology, Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.