FOUNDRY TECHNICIANS – 30 minutes from London, ON
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for a FOUNDRY TECHNICIANS to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes north of London.
This opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits + profit sharing!
- Ideally you will have previous working experience in a foundry.
- Previous experience operating a forklift.
- Able to follow instructions and prioritize daily tasks.
- Experienced in troubleshooting machine issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills for inputting data.
- Available to work 3 rotating shifts.
- Access to reliable transportation as this location is not on a bus route.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for additional information please call or text us at 519-719-2727 for more information. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career