Our client, a successful and reputable boutique financial services firm, is currently searching for a skilled FINANCIAL ANALYST/PARAPLANNER to join their team. In this exciting role you will be supporting their highly successful Advisors, by utilizing your financial planning education/experience to complete in-depth client portfolio analysis relating to life insurance, investments and living benefits. This position provides a competitive salary plus benefits.
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst, Financial Planner, Paraplanner or related roles.
- Related post-secondary experience and having an Insurance and Mutual Fund Licences would be a definite asset.
- Advanced computer skills, especially with MS Word and Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Eager to participate at company events and assist with business development and marketing initiatives.
- Driven to excel, learn and grow!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.