Our client is one of the world’s leading companies when it comes to machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing. Taking manufacturing technology to the next level has always been their mission and they are poised for continued growth. On their behalf we are currently searching for a Field Service Engineer to join their Manitoba service team. This position would be responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of machines at customer sites primarily across Manitoba, with some need to travel to other provinces to assist other service teams.
Competitive wage + voluntary overtime + excellent benefits + company vehicle + tools
- Post-secondary education or training relating to the industrial manufacturing sector. Ideally this could be engineering, manufacturing technology, robotics, automation or skilled trades (Electrician, Millwright, Tool & Die, Machinist, etc.).
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with exposure to punching, bending, brake presses, CNC machines, stamping, machining, laser technology, welding and/or automation.
- Previous experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining equipment (co-op experience considered).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Travel required to customer sites with the majority within the province and some national travel to assist other service teams.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.