Our client is a global leader whose award-winning medical devices are marketed in over 100 countries worldwide. They are currently searching for an experienced ERP Support Specialist to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for user support and training, as well as the development of new reports, screens, process flows and correction of user issues. This exciting opportunity offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits.
- Provide support and training to all internal ERP users.
- Identify and ensure unresolved issues are escalated to next level.
- Maintain and follow procedures for updating client servers.
- Maintain ERP software client configurations and update logs of activities.
- Ensure integrity and quality of information stored in ERP solution through policy and procedure development.
- Perform maintenance procedures and maintain security.
- Develop and maintain records required by internal users in SQL Reporting Services.
- Maintain related SQL databases in Production, QA and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Develop and maintain integrations as well as ensure configuration changes are complete.
- Related post-secondary education (Computer Science, Information Technology).
- Previous technical and application ERP support, ideally with Great Plains.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
- Thrive and excel in a collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.