On behalf of our client, a successful small electrical contracting company, we are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to assist with all accounting and payroll functions. This will be a part-time position, offering 24 hours per week where you can choose your schedule.
Competitive Hourly Rate – Flexible Schedule – Excellent Working Environment – Benefits!
- MUST have previous experience in a bookkeeping role where you had full responsibility for A/R, A/P, Payroll and Government Remittances.
- Proficient with QuickBooks accounting software and a variety of other computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ideally post-secondary training relating to payroll, accounting or bookkeeping.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly skilled at providing superior customer service.
- Positive team worker who is eager to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
- Must have access to reliable vehicle as this company is not located on a bus route.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com . We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.