For over 60 years our client has been a leader in providing products and services to utility companies, government agencies and oil and gas companies. On their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a BILINGUAL SCHEDULER to join their London team. The successful candidate would be responsible for the scheduling and planning work load for Service Technicians across Canada.
Competitive pay + bonus + benefits + excellent work environment!
- MUST be fluently bilingual English/French.
- Previous success in a role focused on scheduling and providing exceptional customer service. This is not a call-centre position.
- Highly organized with the ability to assist with a variety of administrative and clerical functions.
- Proficient with a variety of computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and capable of learning new systems and software quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a customer-oriented environment.
- Adaptable and positive attitude. Jumping in and assisting co-workers during busy times comes as second nature to you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com . We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.