Our client is an award-winning organization recognized for their customer service excellence and community involvement. They are searching to add an Advisor Assistant to join the team who is responsible for supporting their President and Managing Advisor. The successful candidate will manage a variety of functions relating to client meetings, appointment preparation, client service, calendars and follow-ups, insurance applications, report preparation, product updates, and underwriting issues. This is an exciting, multi-faceted role that will allow professional development and growth in the insurance industry. Our client believes in supporting their team and offers a competitive base salary, benefits and a professional and cohesive team environment!
- Previous administrative experience in a fast-paced insurance-based environment where high attention to detail is critical.
- While there is not a sales component to this position, LLQP is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills and a high proficiency with a variety of computer software programs.
- Positive self-starter who is capable of working successfully in a small team environment.
- An effective multi-tasker with a high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.