ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
West of London
Our client has been manufacturing concrete products since 1984 and provides state-of-the-art solutions to their construction clients across the globe. They are currently looking to add an Assistant Production Manager to their team at their facility located approximately 40 minutes west of London. The successful candidate will manage the production team, oversee the day to day activities in the manufacturing plant and effectively work alongside the engineering, sales, and logistics departments to ensure information is communicated to all areas of their organization. This opportunity offers a competitive salary + benefits + stable company + great team environment!
Manage and Oversee Daily Production
- Manage and coach 40+ employees.
- Create and maintain a production schedule.
- Organize morning meeting and communicate with Production Supervisors.
- Ensure production staff have up to date training in all aspects of their roles.
- Order materials for daily production as well as specialty items for custom projects.
- Work with logistics to organize and schedule trucks.
- Develop loading teams and schedules.
- Oversee product is loaded correctly.
- Track and report on daily production goals and outcomes.
- Organize repairs and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues on the production floor.
- Create yard plan and organize products in an effective system.
- Communicate with sales, engineering, quality control and logistics.
- Provide various parties with scheduling updates.
- Post-secondary education relating to Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Previous experience in a similar role within any area of concrete, precast concrete, or general construction.
- Project management or construction management experience is beneficial.
- Ability to read/understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to learn/operate 35-ton forklift, telehandler, payloader and other heavy machinery.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career