Our client, a successful and reputable real estate brokerage, is currently searching for an Administrative Assistant to join their team of professionals. The successful individual will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to staff, agents and management as well as providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. This exciting, diversified and multi-faceted role involves customer service, administrative, marketing and reception functions!
Competitive Wage + Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation + Excellent Work Environment
- Previous administrative/clerical experience in a fast-paced office setting.
- Ideally you will have worked in a related field, such as a real estate brokerage or real estate law office.
- Proficient with a variety of computer software programs – Microsoft Office as well as related real estate industry software would be beneficial.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and superior organizational capabilities.
- You are adaptable, flexible and can excel in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.