Administrative Assistant (Financial Services/Insurance Industry)
Our client, a successful and reputable boutique financial services firm, is currently searching for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will support Insurance and Investment Advisors by effectively providing administrative support relating to sales and client service activities (insurance and investment).
- Previous success in a support role within the insurance or investment industry or related field.
- While this role is not sales related, having your LLQP and/or Mutual Funds licence would be highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills and a high proficiency with a variety of computer software programs including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as experience using a CRM tool.
- Positive attitude and the capability of working successfully in a small team environment is a MUST.
- An effective multi-tasker with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to take on additional responsibilities and grow in your role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career