Competitive Base Salary + Performance Based Bonuses+ Numerous Benefits
Our client is an award-winning organization recognized for their customer service excellence and community involvement. They are searching to add an Account Manager to drive and grow business within an existing customer base. The successful candidate will manage all business development and account management activities. This is the ideal scenario for an individual who thrives in a sales role, where a book of business and warm leads are provided and cold calls aren’t required!Our client believes in supporting their team and offers a competitive base salary, bonuses based on performance, benefits, professional development and licensing fees, business expenses and the list goes on.
- Speaking to clients in order to develop an understanding of their financial scenario and make recommendations to mitigate their risk.
- Complete insurance applications and paperwork.
- Handle questions and concerns for clients.
- Work with Lead Advisors and Financial Planner.
- Analyze and compare insurance products, prepare illustrations and product comparisons.
- Interpret financial statements, policy statements, contracts and financial plans.
- Basic financial planning.
- Previous sales success within the insurance/financial services industry.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed in a sales/business development environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills and a high proficiency with a variety of computer software programs.
- Positive self-starter who is capable of working successfully in a small team environment.
- An effective multi-tasker with a high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.