MILLWRIGHT S – 2 OPENINGS
Our clients are global manufacturing leaders who have a diversified client base across the defense, construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for experienced Millwrights to join their maintenance teams. Both have a short commute outside of London (one is east of London, the other is north of London) The successful individuals will be responsible for preventive and ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
Each opportunity offers a stable company + great team environment + competitive hourly rate + shift premiums + benefits + profit sharing!
- Repair and maintain of plant equipment including CNC machines.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment according to schedule.
- Implement improvements and / or modifications to existing equipment.
- Identify and perform corrective maintenance that solve potential downtime issues.
- Comply with company safety rules and OHSA regulations
- Must be a licensed Millwright – 433A.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities and excellent proficiency with hydraulics, pneumatics, CNC and PLCs
- Familiar with material handling systems, conveyor systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems and industrial automation.
- Experience using tools specific to their trade.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough understanding of Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work a 3-shift rotation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume. If you are looking for additional information please call us or text us at 519-933-6776 for more information. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information is never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career